Sonoff TH16 is a wireless temperature and humidity monitoring switch which can remotely monitor and set temperature and humidity range to turn on/off connected appliances through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicates, the Sonoff TH temperature and humidity monitor device supports a maximum current supply specifications of 16A. Sonoff TH16 remote temperature monitor and wireless humidity monitor WiFi switch supports presetting the range for temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of the environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
Sonoff TH16 supports four kinds of temperature monitor and humidity monitor sensors, Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
Compare with other sensors, Si7021 is more accurate.
Note: the sensors are not in the package of Sonoff TH16, you have to enter the number you want to order in the corresponding field.
With the latest eWeLink app, users can create a series of simple conditional statement (Smart Scene) to trigger on/off other smart devices. This means users can use Sonoff TH16 with Si7021, DS18B20 sensor to collect temperature/humidity data, which can be used to as a condition to trigger on/off other devices, such as Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, S20 smart socket. This device works perfectly with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier, smart fish tank, watering system, etc.
- Real-time monitor–Monitor real-time temperature and humidity
- Auto Mode–Set Auto mode to turn on/off at a specified temp. or hum. range
- Manual Mode–Set manual mode to turn on/off immediately
- Trigger Smart Scene–The temp. or hum. values work as smart scene trigger conditions to trigger on/off other Sonoff devices
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere, can work without TH sensor
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Voice Control –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Home