SlampherR2 is a Wi-Fi Smart Lamp Holder with E27 screw base is used to turn your traditional bulb into a smart bulb, giving you the ability to control it with your phone or voice when pairing with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Furthermore, it allows SONOFF RM433 remote controller to control. Support timing function to turn on or off automatically at the time you preset, to reduce the needless electricity consumption. With SlampherR2 smart lamp holder, the connected bulb can be turned on or off via your phone, some other devices pairing with the eWeLink App are also turned on or off. That’s smart scene function. Other features like IFTTT, LAN control, share control and power-on status are also available. Follow SlamphR2 to ease into your basic smart home!
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz;
- Output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz;
- Max. Load: 450W/2V;
- RF: 433.92MHz;
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz;
- Operating systems: (Android 4.1 & iOS 9.0) or higher;
- Screw base: E27;
- Material: PC V0;
- Dimension: 67X67X98mm;
- Take control of bulbs via your phone.
- Communicate with bulbs to turn on/off with your voice.
- Arrange a time to make the bulb turn on/off at their owns.
- Set a smart scene to allow more SONOFF devices intelligent, not just bulbs.
- LAN control makes it possible to control bulbs under the no Wi-Fi connection condition.
- Share bulbs to your friends or family to control.
- Compatible with IFTTT function to let one action trigger another one.
- Power-on status ensures bulbs remain the status before power cut after the electricity system is restored.