Long story in short, it’s a 5V wifi inching/selflock relay module by SONOFF.
Just like a standard SONOFF switch, you can use it to work with eWelink app, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT..etc.
The 5VDC input, nano size and dry-contact output makes it different from traditional SONOFF product, this product is a wireless switch supports inching /self-locking mode. Users can add the device to the APP eWeLink in order to remotely control connected home appliances or devices. In self-locking mode, customers can remotely turn on/off connected devices immediately.
There are two working modes for the product: inching mode and self-locking mode. Users can press the self-lock/inching mode button to switch between these two modes.
When the module is switched to self-locking mode, users can turn on/off the connected appliance instantly. When the module is switched to inching mode, users can press on/off toggle button to turn on or off connected device.
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Dry contact output
- Max Current: 10A
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Nano size: 34.5*25*19mm
- Supports status tracking: device status is timely provided to eWeLink.
- Supports max 8 enabled scheduled/countdown/loop timers.
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Nano Size
- Dry Contact Output
- Low Power Supply – 5VDC low voltage input
- LAN Control – Turn on/off the device even when WiFi has no Internet access
- App Support – Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest